Clinics are now opened as of 5-4-2020. We have office staff present to answer phone calls and receive fax orders for physical therapy.
We have put many policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our patients in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic risks:
1. Social distancing in waiting room with PPE (masks) provided for patients upon entering the office.
2. Prevention sterilization of counter and pens at the front desk after each patient interaction.
3. One on one care with the therapist who will be wearing PPE as well with social distancing in the clinic during treatment.
4. Scheduling to ensure limited number of patients to a safe number allowing for proper distancing.
5. Sterilization of equipment after each patient encounter.
6. Proper washing of hands after patient contact and before the next patient.
7. Hand sanitizer provided for patients and staff.