- 7:30 am-4:30 pm – Art Show – America Questions No Answers by artist Jesse Howard, Hewes Library.
- 9 am – 40th Reunion Golf Group, Gibson Woods; Join classmates from the Class of 1983 for a 9 am tee time at Gibson Woods. (Pay individually at Gibson Woods).
- 12 pm – Meaning of Life Lunch, Weeks House; Bring a sack lunch, bring a friend and discuss life’s deeper purpose with faculty and students.
- 2 pm – Champion Miller Headstone Dedication, Monmouth Cemetery; Reception to follow at The Champion Miller Center for Equity, Inclusion, and Community; The center was dedicated in Champion Miller’s name in 2022. Previously unmarked, a SOfIA research project in 2022 lead to the exact location of Champion Miller’s final resting place.
- 3:30 pm – Alumni Office Re-dedication, Mellinger Office of Development & College Relations.
- 5 pm – Alumni Impact Awards, Center for Science and Business, Mellinger Commons; A recognition of alumni and members of the Monmouth College community who have made a significant impact on the College and their community.
Brig. Gen. Christopher F. Lawson ’88 – Hall of Achievement
Richard Yahnke ’66 – Distinguished Alumnus Award
Chuck L. Bushey Jr. ’73 – Distinguished Service Award
Roy J. Sye ’13 – Young Alumnus Award
The Dew Family – Family of the Year
Andre Audette – Hatch Distinguished Teaching Award
- 5 pm – 15th Reunion Social, Market Alley Wines; Join classmates from the Class of 2008 for wine and reminiscing. (Cash bar).
- 6 pm – Fighting Scots Volleyball vs. Greenville, Glennie Gymnasium; The 2023 Fighting Scots Volleyball Team is hoping that this Homecoming, alumni are able to come back to Monmouth and be recognized for all the amazing things they accomplished not only in crimson and white, but also beyond the Monmouth doors! The future is bright for the program, but the team wants to honor the amazing women that came before them.
- 7 pm – Ross Clayton Concert, April Zorn Memorial Stadium; We know him as Ross Donnan ’12, but he’s known on The Voice as Ross Clayton and will be coming back to campus for a special concert on the football field!
- 7 pm – 40th Reunion Reception, Mellinger Office of Development & College Relations; Join classmates from the Class of 1983 for refreshments, hors d’oeuvres and reminiscing with a special viewing of the Ross Clayton concert and Spirit Shout fireworks. (Cost: $20).
- 7 pm – 35th Reunion Reception, 510 N 12th St, Monmouth, IL 61462; Join classmates from the Class of 1988 for hors d’oeuvres, refreshments and reminiscing. (Cost: $20).
- 8 pm – 30th Reunion Social, Danny’s Tap; Join classmates from the Class of 1993 for pizza, cocktails and reminiscing. (Cash bar).
- 8 pm – 20th Reunion Social, Tootie’s D.T.L.; Join classmates from the Class of 2003 for pizza, cocktails and reminiscing. (Cash bar).
- 8 pm – Spirit Shout, April Zorn Memorial Stadium; Students will dance, shout and cheer for a Fighting Scots’ victory, Homecoming Queen and King will be announced, and we’ll close the evening with a spectacular fireworks show.